STARE principal investigator is Erling Nielsen
(email@example.com) (MPAE/Lindau). On the FMI side the PI is
- STARE data older than one year is freely available for scientific and teaching use.
- STARE data which is not older than one year must be requested from the principal investigator.
- STARE quick-look data is freely available.
- The data provider(s) must be acknowledged in publications.
- Remember to give us reprints of your publications. For posters and
talks, email the title, abstract and other such information.
More information: Pekka Janhunen (First.Last@fmi.fi), tel. 358 9 1929 4635